Free Registration Required: Click Here. Free expo pass: use code MIWMS38EP. $200 discount on conference registration: use code MIWMS38.
Our next Mobile Monday event will be held in partnership with Mobile Internet World 2007 at the Hynes Convention Center, Room 311, in Boston, MA. This event is being held in conjunction with Mobile Monday New York. Food and refreshments are sponsored by dotMobi.
We are excited to welcome David Carson and Alan Blount of Google as our featured speakers for this event:
For the second part of the evening we will break to schmoozing and demos. If you are interested in having a demo station at this event please contact Tom Schmidt: tschmidt at momoboston dot com.
- Files2Phones – Remote desktop through mobile. 1stWorks Corporation, Nigel Spicer
- Data Senitnel USB Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Mobile Data Security for Small Business, Tony Mcgann
- RoboCal – Spoken location-aware turn by turn directions, Ted Gilchrist
- Vlingo – Mobile voice search, Steve Pennypacker
- Allfocus.com – MobileLiving isayusay, Doris Cheng
- Untravel Media, Inc. – Multimedia Tours To Go! – Ira Hochman
- Warelex – Mobiola Headset – turns mobile phone into wireless/USB headset for PC. Mobiola Web Camera – turns mobile phone into wireless/USB webcam for PC, Dennis Bolgov
- Survol Interactive – Mobile browsing made tolerable, Stan Lyness
“Mobile Internet World Conference & Expo is the first event to focus on the emerging business models that will empower industry participants to profitably capitalize on the Mobile Internet. Mobile Internet World will bring together the entire mobile internet ecosystem, including executive level participants from operators, infrastructure players, device manufacturers, content and media producers, software developers, application service providers and enterprises, who all will be there to collaborate and build profitable business models. We expect that Mobile Internet World will draw 1,500+ attendees, 30+ sponsors and exhibitors and 75+ key industry media, analyst and association partners from more than 50 countries globally”