Join us on November 17th, at the Omni Parker rooftop ballroom, and see 10 early stage mobile companies demonstrate their new mobile products. Each new company will provide a rapid-fire 5 minute presentation, followed by a social cocktail hour with product demonstrations.
Our keynote speaker, Tom Erickson, has experience starting and running companies in the best and worst of times including MRO Software during the recession of 1991 and WebMethods in 2000. He’ll review the current economic situation and outline steps to help drive young mobile companies through rough seas. Tom is the Chief Product Officer for TeleAtlas, a member of Common Angels, a board member of SeeWhy, Quickcomm, and Acquia, and a advisor to iTKO.
Presenting are 10 mobile companies:
- Assured Labor: A social marketplace for services utilizing web and mobile technology
- Cadio: Location-based behavior-targeted mobile advertising
- Mobegic: Help retailers and consumer product companies deepen customer engagements through their mobile phones
- Padpaw: Helping groups organize using text messaging and mobile web
- Pongr: Mobile price checking that uses innovative image search technology
- RunKeeper: Mobile GPS fitness tracking applications for runners and cyclists
- SCVNGR: A mobile gaming platform that lets anyone quickly and easily build out sophisticated mobile games
- Shovebox: Manage snippets of information across your desktop and iPhone
- Urban Interactive: Mobile applications that connect the digital world with physical spaces
Date: November 17th, 2008, 7-9pm
Location: Omni Parker Hotel – Rooftop Ballroom with an amazing view (details below)
60 School Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02108
MBTA: Park Street Station (Green / Red), State Station (Orange / Blue), about 10 minute walk from North or South station
Parking for $12: http://www.pialleygarage.com
Thanks to our sponsor Goodwin Procter for making this event possible.