Boston has one of the leading healthcare communities in the world. For the first time, Mobile Monday is bringing both communities together for a mobile healthcare event.
This event will include rapid fire demo’s by companies in the mobile healthcare space, including:
- RxApps uses SMS and web apps to help patients track symptoms, adherence and lifestyle changes, allowing care providers to make better treatment decisions. http://www.rxapps.com
- QMedic‘s wearable sensing platform passively monitors physical activity, sleep, and falls in the home, and sends real-time text and mobile alerts to caregivers to identify abnormal behaviors and signs of decline. http://www.qmedichealth.com
- FeedHenry provides a cloud based Mobile Application Platform that simplifies development and will be presenting ZiPhyr app, a gene mapping analysis app from Courtagen Life Sciences Inc. for physicians reviewing and analyzing patient gene tests from their tablets. http://www.feedhenry.com
- Bon’App is setting the new standard for nutritional information by telling you what’s in your food in a language you understand: Calories, Sugar, Salt, Bad Fat! http://www.bon-app.com/
- Neumitra develops wearable, networked technologies to address the effects of stress on health, productivity, and happiness. http://www.neumitra.com
6pm – Doors open for networking
7pm – Begin formal event
8:15 till close – Networking
Ned Devine’s is located downtown inside of the Fanueil Hall marketplace (toward the harbor-side on the east end of the building). The event space is on the second floor.
MBTA: Near Downtown Crossing (Red, Orange), Gov’t Center (Green), and State (Blue, Orange). Not too far from North Station.
Parking: There is parking at 75 State Street Garage located on Broad Street. It’s reported to be $12 PARKING after 5:00PM on weekdays with Faneuil Hall Marketplace merchant/store validation. You can also try one of the coupons at Boston Central Parking at 47 Broad Street: http://boston.centralparking.com/Restaurants/Boston-Ned-Devines-Parking.html
Questions or interested in sponsorship? Contact Mobile Monday Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to our sponsor MobiHealthNews for making this event possible.